About 3 Via Paraiso West
Located down a private drive lined by olive trees on a quiet cul de sac, this extraordinary estate is reminiscent of a Wine Country resort, yet it is just moments from Tiburon’s charming village and minutes from San Francisco. The property sprawls across 1 1/4 acres of sun-drenched tableland on the flanks of the Tiburon ridge, with panoramic views of San Francisco Bay, from the Golden Gate Bridge to Mt. Tamalpais.
The stunning 8,500+/- square foot modern home features the finest finishes and smart home technology, five en-suite bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a chef’s kitchen, a home theatre, and a four car attached garage. Designed with indoor/outdoor living in mind, expansive terraces overlook a tennis court, a 60 foot infinity pool and spa, a cabana with guest quarters, and an expansive lawn.
With Tiburon’s shops, restaurants, award-winning schools, and ferries to San Francisco just minutes away, this home is perfect for families and executives alike who are looking for the ultimate retreat within minutes of one of the world’s great cities.
• Luxurious modern stucco, stone, and glass home built for family living and indoor / outdoor entertaining.
• Custom built in 1990-92, and refinished in 2014-15.
• Expansive common rooms with pavilion ceilings.
• German-engineered, European-style “tilt and open,” Honduran mahogany-framed glass walls that open onto the main terrace and pool terrace.
• Extensive custom maple cabinetry.
• Maple flooring, pure wool wall-to-wall carpeting, and stone walkways.
• Custom hand-stacked Arizona flagstone walls inside and outside, as well as flagstone ponds, waterfalls, fireplaces, and walkways.
• Custom metal fabrication, including a steel-beam pergola and railings on the main terrace, ceilings supported by steel moment frames, and built-in copper gutters.
• Entry with flagstone waterfall and pond.
• Open floor plan living and dining spaces, defined by free-standing slate island enclosing 2-way gas-fired glass-rock fireplace with stainless steel flue and wet bar.
• Floor-to-ceiling mahogany-framed glass walls open onto the main terrace.
• Custom hand-stacked flagstone wall in dining area with large built-in birds eye maple cupboard.
• Sunny catering-size chef's kitchen under opening skylight.
• Generous custom maple cabinetry and granite counters.
• Large center island with Dacor 6-burner cooktop and Gaggenau grill under stainless steel hood, butcher block cutting board, and vegetable sink.
• Stainless steel appliances include SubZero refrigerator, SubZero freezer, 2 ASKP dishwashers, double convection wall oven, microwave, and compactor.
• Adjacent pantry and wine closet.
• Custom maple cabinet housing 110" Stewart screen behind sliding mahogany doors, front 3-D projection video system, and wiring for Audiophile 5.1 surround sound.
• Hand-stacked flagstone gas-fired wood fireplace.
• Floor-to-ceiling glass wall to terrace.
• Sweeping views of the Bay and Sausalito.
• Custom maple cabinet wall with desks for computer stations and printers.
• Lounge reading area..
• Game table area.
• Four en-suite bedrooms adjacent to the library, with built-in closet and bath cabinetry, one with outside entrance / terrace.
• Laundry / sewing room with custom cabinetry, washer and dryer, deep soaking sink, ironing, and sewing center.
• Luxurious private master bedroom suite with views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay.
• Oversized sliding glass door opening to terrace.
• Porcelain tile fireplace open to bedroom and den.
• Well-appointed office / library / den.
• Spacious master bath features Italian porcelain tile, oversize porcelain sinks, vanity, soaking whirlpool tub with custom fixtures, and Robern mirror cabinets.
• Dressing and seating area with built-in 3-way mirror nook.
• Oversized walk-in master closet crafted of custom maple, with generous hanging space and drawers, large center island with drawers, sliding shoe racks, and storage.
• Separate suite of rooms on the lower level of the house, including guest room / lounge, full bath, kitchenette with double sink, ice maker, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
• Architectural concrete bar.
• Mahogany-framed glass doors that open fully to the pool terrace.
Pool, Tennis Court, Terraces, Grounds:
• Herculeneum stone main terrace of approximately 2000 square feet along the southern expanse of the house, with a steel beam pergola for passive solar control.
• Flagstone pool terrace.
• Newly renovated 60 foot heated infinity pool with built-in spa separated by a glass block wall, sparkling black bottom finish, tile, variable-speed pump, in-floor pop-ups, and iAqualink control system.
• Newly resurfaced tennis court.
• Extensive low-water landscaping and large level lawn on 24-station controller with remote.
Systems and Utilities:
• Powerline / WiFi LAN with multiple access points.
• Web-connected home theater.
• Web-connected wireless Sonos sound.
• Web-connected video / audio front doorbell.
• Web-connected interior video / audio smartcams
• Wired intercom system.
• Wired security system with 3rd party monitoring.
• Three independent high-efficiency heating / AC systems serve separate wings zoned with smart thermostats.
• Recirculating hot water system for instant hot water, on timer, served by two 80-gallon water heaters.
• Central vacuum with ports throughout.
• Lighting with Lutron pre-sets.
• Web-connected iAqualink pool / spa control system.
• Commercial 24-station irrigation system.
Contact Us About This Property